This program is a personal retirement plan, invested in various financial management strategies, coupled with a provident insurance scheme that a company offers to its employees affiliated to the National Social Security.
The individual retirement account
- The company and the affiliated employee make every month payments which are going to accrue up to the retirement
- The revaluation of the retirement savings is function of the performance of the investment strategy; an annual statement is established for every account
- The pension is paid at the age of 65, in capital or as annuities
Death coverage with a minimum guaranteed amount
- In case of death before the age 64, a lump sum is paid to the beneficiaries of the insured employee
- This lump sum is equal to the value of the retirement savings at the date of death, with a minimum guaranteed capital equal to the total of the premiums invested in the account
Two management modes - Four investment strategies
The company chooses the amount of payments and investments accessible to the employees joining the program. These choices can be reviewed periodically.
Management with retirement scope
This innovative management allows payment allocation between strategies according to the time remaining before retirement (duration in years = 64 – current employee age).
For a minimum of 20 years, the payment is invested in Dynamic Strategy; Approaching 65, the payment is gradually secured. This management procedure is automatic, without intervention of the company or the insured.
The company can select any of the strategies accessible to employees.
Four different strategies available to meet financial management objectives:
- Dynamic Strategy: the most linked to the stock-exchange market performances
- Harmonized Strategy: with a moderate valuation objective
- Defensive Strategy: with a conservative valuation objective
- Secured Strategy: the invested capital is guaranteed and revalued at a minimum rate set annually
An additional option on the retirement plan
As an option, the company can assure all the employees enrolled in the program coverage of the payments by SOGECAP LIBAN following to permanent total disability of the insured further to a disease or an accident. This option is called exemption from premiums.
In addition, the company can secure its employees with guarantees depending on wages level by subscribing to Cap Entreprise Prévoyance.
- Currency: USD
- Duration: One year, automatically renewable
- Age: Between 18 and 64
- Fees: depend on the company’s choice , between 5% and 15% of salaries amounts