How to accumulate points?*
By using your card on any POS machine in Lebanon and abroad:
Debit, Flyy, iLive, Sogepargne, Cosmos Classic, Bonifika Classic and eSURF
iLive Titanium, Debit Platinum, Homenetmen Platinum Debit, Bonifika Gold, Bonifika LBP Titanium, Cosmos Gold, Europa
Platinum, Europa Platinum, Infinite,World Debit, World Charge and Homentmen World Debit
- 1$ spent in Lebanon = 2 points and 1$ spent abroad = 3 points
World Elite and Homenetmen World Elite
You can spend your accumulated points :
- On any POS in Lebanon and around the world
- On travel booking portals and at travel agencies
- On online shopping websites
You can start spending your points with a minimum transaction of 4,000 points:
- For your purchases (travel excluded): no minimum balance required
- For your travels and hotel booking: a minimum balance of 40,000 points is required
How to redeem your points?
- Go to “My Accounts” on the SGBL mobile application
- Go and click on the “Super Rewards” button in the “Loyalty”
- Click on the “Details” tab
- Activate the Pay with Super Rewards (PWS) function for the card you wish to use
- The activated card will show a green label once activated
- Settle your purchases in points with your PWS enabled card
- Turn off the PWS function once done
How to check your points balance?
- Through our mobile application SGBL
- Via our online banking service on www.esgbl.com
- On SGBL ATMs
- At your SGBL branch
* Each point expires 3 years after its accumulation. However, an end of year expiry will be applied to accounts that have not accumulated any point through card usage for more than 365 days.
The above is not applicable for Corporate cards.
SGBL keeps the right to suspend the program, modify its conditions & methods without any prior notice.